How do I receive my PDF?
You can download our PDF products in one of two ways:
- Click on the link in the Order Receipt email which will be sent to you as soon as you have paid.
- If you have set up an account, go to My Account in the Shop menu, and click on Downloads.
The PDF will automatically download to your device.
If you have problems with the download, or feedback on our digital content, please don’t hesitate to contact us – we’re a friendly bunch.
Can I print my PDF?
Yes, please do – you are welcome to print the PDF for your own personal use. However, you are not allowed to distribute multiple printed copies – if you would like to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I distribute my PDF to my colleagues and personal contacts?
We’re very happy that you love our digital content, but respectfully request that you do not pass the file on to others. If you find it useful, encourage them to buy their own copy and help fund our work with school children and aspiring aid workers in the UK!
Please see Section 6 of our Terms of Service for full terms and conditions regarding digital downloads.
What if I lose my PDF?
If you misplace your PDF, you can download it a total of three times using the instructions above.
Other PDF tips
- Did you know that if you have a tablet (e.g. an iPad), you can use your PDF with an app such as Notability or PDFMax, letting you digitally annotate your PDFs onscreen?
- You will need a PDF reader – such as Adobe Reader – to access your PDF. Make sure that you have the most updated version – free – here.
- If the PDF looks strange, make sure you don’t have it open in ‘Preview’. Some platforms default to ‘Preview’ instead of Adobe Reader.