- Who is in the in group and who is in the out group?
- Who do you naturally talk to?
- Do you react differently to different types of people?
- What stories do you tell yourself about different types of people?
- Do you have an understanding of different people’s backgrounds?
- Did your bias lead you to an (accidental) microaggression?
- Are people truly being treated with equal voices?
- Are people truly being treated with equal opportunities?
- Who makes the decisions in your team or project?
- Are you taking into account different ways people communicate, from different cultures?
To gain further insights into anti-racism and make change happen for you or your organisation, sign up for Anti-racism essentials – three part workshop. You will define challenges, discuss power dynamics, reflect on biases, analyse racism and equal opportunities data, discuss leadership outcomes and actions and accelerate your change process. Starts 11th January 2021. Book before 1st December 2020 and receive a 20% refund after purchasing.
There is a huge amount of uncertainty in the aid sector right now. We need to help empower our teams and refresh our approach to making change happen. Our course, Unleashing your inner leader, covers empathy, coaching, worldviews, decision-making in uncertainty, prioritisation and networking. The course begins on 1 February 2021. Book before 1 January 2021 and receive a 20% refund after purchasing.