- Who is in the in group and who is in the out group?
- Who do you naturally talk to?
- Do you react differently to different types of people?
- What stories do you tell yourself about different types of people?
- Do you have an understanding of different people’s backgrounds?
- Did your bias lead you to an (accidental) microaggression?
- Are people truly being treated with equal voices?
- Are people truly being treated with equal opportunities?
- Who makes the decisions in your team or project?
- Are you taking into account different ways people communicate, from different cultures?
Someone once asked me this as I struggled to build a document in Excel – one of my many nemeses. My blood pressure goes up just when I read or hear the word ‘Excel’ I sweat more than usual, my chest gets tight, the whole deal. Continue reading
We’ve been reading books exploring racism, anti-racism and raising children. We’d like to share a list of these books with you. It isn’t a comprehensive catalogue – please get in touch with us if you would like to recommend any books on these topics and we will add them to the list! Continue reading
2020 has taught us that it’s even more important to have a strong team culture. Leaders are responsible for the organisation of team culture – but the culture is then defined by what happens when leaders are not looking. What you do, how you act as a leader, is what the culture becomes. Continue reading
Il devient plus en plus difficile de s’adapter aux changements au fur et à mesure qu’ils se présentent; surtout lorsqu’on affronte déjà quotidiennement une longue liste de problèmes à résoudre. Les politiques de bureau, le vacarme, les courriels, les appels Zoom… Continue reading
No es fácil concentrarse en los cambios, con tanto trabajo en marcha, tantos problemas que resolver en el día a día, las políticas de oficina, el ruido, los correos electrónicos, las llamadas por Zoom… Continue reading
It’s not easy to focus on change, with so much work going on – so many problems to solve just to keep the day-to-day going. So much office politics, noise, emails, Zoom calls… Continue reading
Sanitising our language means we dilute the many complexities of what it means to make social change happen. Continue reading